Saturday 24 October 2015

Like London Buses...

After the excitement of my first ever guest post yesterday, here's my second already - published by the ultra-lovely and deeply wise Vanessa Sage...


Vanessa Sage Glow

Throughout October she's sharing a series called Exploring Your Sacred Journey

This series explores what it is like to be a spiritual seeker and Priestess in the 21st century. Is there more empowerment & direct access to the Divine in the world now?  I’m interviewing women from my Priestess Training Program to find out! 

And here's my contribution :)






2 comments:

  1. Hi Claire, coming back from Vanessa blog, I couldn't leave the comment in there, I didn't know how to sign up for it :). Lovely post as well. We know each other for so long, since 2013, Susannah course, I'm happy to know a little bit more about you. And really happy that you have found your path. Have a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bless you for this lovely, lovely comment, my dear friend! It means SUCH a lot xx

      Delete

Your comments mean a lot. They show I'm not alone. Thank you!