Saturday 26 September 2015

30 Days of Harvest - Day 11

Today's email had this image - Six of Earth from Joanna's Gaian Tarot. I just love the market seller in her bucket hat!!

The photo prompt is Soulful Shopping

Sadly, our wee town doesn't have a Farmer's Market, and too many of the High Street shops are empty...  

But I do endeavour to make most of my purchasing soul-filled - I've been a user of Etsy for 8 years, and our home is FULL of wonderful creations made and bought soulfully!

Here's a very small selection...


'Moon Goddess' and 'Beneath the Waves' both by ultra-talented Ruth Archer


This beauty by Emma Hartley sits on a small easel on my desk :)


This beautifully inventive creation by Lindsay Emma Watson sits on the mantelpiece


And handsome Mr Crow made by Jenny Steer oversees my bookshelves


As I say on my Etsy profile

No matter how much money we have, we can all support artists and craftspeople, for they make the world a better place with their beautiful creations!

Indeed they do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean a lot. They show I'm not alone. Thank you!