Friday 25 September 2015

30 Days of Harvest - Day 10

Today's inspiration is a FAVOURITE Rumi quote:

Let the beauty we love
Be what we do
There are hundreds of ways to kneel and kiss the Earth. 
Rumi

And the photo prompt is Kissing the Earth


These photos are of the various rose bushes outside the front of the house. I gingerly got myself out the front door yesterday to take them (the front doorstep is BIG and hubby usually helps me, but he was away).

Thankfully I got out and back in safely without 'kissing the Earth' :D

~000~

And in response to the Rumi quote - the Beauty I love and adore doing is being a Mama, and 20 years ago today we were blessed by the arrival of THE most gorgeous, healthy baby boy...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SAM!

This pic was taken last year - a family favourite of our beautiful kids :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments mean a lot. They show I'm not alone. Thank you!