Wednesday 7 October 2015

30 Days of Harvest - Days 21 and 22

I've been without email for a couple of days, and it's been SO frustrating...

But now it's back, I'm making the most of it with two posts in one :)

Day 21

We honour the Harvest Queen as She Who Dreams with this lovely prayer:


Into the Womb of Night I am travelling,
into the Cavern of the Dark I am coming;
May the blessing of deep sleep attend me,
may the blessing of good dreams accompany me.

 CaitlĂ­n Matthews

As the nights lengthen, remembering the Light is vital...


A favourite painting on a deep box canvas by Tara Leaver watches over me from the top of my art cupboard :)

Day 22

We honour the Harvest Queen today as the Keeper of the Mysteries of Seed and Soul, dear Demeter, mother of Persephone.


I made a collage in her honour... The Yogi tea label reads:

Love what is ahead by loving what has come before

Delving the darkness of loss by holding the memory of light and love...


1 comment:

  1. Love the colours in the second one. Seas, forests, jewels.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean a lot. They show I'm not alone. Thank you!