Friday 5 June 2015

Collage no. 5

I decided to try something different today - I drew a card for inspiration... 

It's been a while, but I pulled this deck from the shelf as it's based on collages. I bought it about 15 years ago because it's so beautiful!




The Nine of Cups encourages us to satisfy physical needs, to enjoy ourselves... [It] is often called the 'wish card'... (p. 63)

So here's my Wish Collage :)


Almost all the images are from an old Toast catalogue, which just happened to have a section on 'The Artist's Studio'...

Left-hand page


I added the wee birds in the sky and laughed when I realized the word 'Contents' could be clipped to 'Content' :D 
And I added a touch of bling with sticky jewels...

Right-hand page


I got a tad creative drawing around the flower with my black liner... (Thanks Lois for putting me on to Jenndalyn - her sketchbooks are amazing!!)

Wishing you a Fabulous Friday x



1 comment:

Your comments mean a lot. They show I'm not alone. Thank you!