Tuesday 23 June 2015

Collage no. 23

Well, the final countdown has begun... What will I do with myself in July??

Here's today's collage - I had real fun with this one :D



Left-hand page



I love that Toast often uses older models - isn't she beautiful? And I love the Papaya Art postcard and I found THE perfect words clipped from a magazine.

Then two pages from last year quote-a-day calendar:


Whisper words of wisdom, Let it be.
Gotta love 'Hey Jude'!

And the ever wise words...
 Let Life Flow

As I get older, I'm getting better at this :)

And I just love the wee photo of old hands cradling some ancient pottery/sculpture.

This page feels the perfect balance between old and young - and the deep wisdom of both...

Right-hand page



A beautiful, colour-filled postcard telling me to Bloom, a gorgeous photo from Country Living, a page from the calendar (yes, I count my blessings every day!)

And a wee montage of random elements I found in the stash drawer... Always amazes me that pieces I pull out seem to fit together - weird and wonderful!!!




1 comment:

  1. Hi Claire, I love your collage, balance between the old and the new, perfect! I've invited you for the photo and quote challenge, I hope you accept it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean a lot. They show I'm not alone. Thank you!